See Clearly and Comfortably - PL Bulb Type A - Magnetic Ballast
The older 13 Watt Replacement Tube is for lamps with a magnetic ballast. To keep it simple, we'll call this tube Option 1. The newer kind of tube is used with lamps that have an electronic ballast. We'll call them
Option 2. How do you tell the difference? Glad you asked! We've put together this handy-dandy guide to help: How do you tell the difference? Glad you asked! We’ve put together this handy-dandy guide to help:
1. When did you buy your lamp?
Before January 2008 → Option 1.
After January 2008 ? See Question 2.
2. Is there an “E” on your tube, lamp or bulb box? Note that there are three places the “E” might appear.
Yes? → Option 2.
No? → Option 1.
Still not sure? Please contact our customer service at 800-842-8848. They’ll be delighted to help!
Also Available at:
- For use only as a replacement bulb with specific OttLite® lamps
- True colors, clear details and reduced eyestrain
- Low-heat, low-glare illumination
- Energy efficient bulb rated to last up to 10,000 hours (Replacement PL bulb type A)
Package UPC: 7-61712-10108-8
What do you think of this product? We’d love to know!
By escort France , 03/15/14
How do I get computer to turn off automatically after a period of inactivity?
By todd , 01/01/14
no parts available anyware except online.
Bought unit at craft show, with hopes of long life. turned off unit often to extend bulb life, wrong... local warehouse sellers don't have parts or idea where to go search till I found this site. Was gonna convert unit to LED in order to use elsewhere, but not sure if I want to pursue getting a bulb now that I find out the bulbs don't last as long as stated. unit is not even on website, shame must have been discontinued like all the other stuff found out there.
|Showing comments 1-2 of 2|