See Clearly and Comfortably - PL Bulb Type E - Electronic Ballast
The older 13 Watt Replacement Tube is for lamps with a magnetic ballast. To keep it simple, we'll call this tube
Option 1. The newer kind of tube is used with lamps that have an electronic ballast. We'll call them Option 2.
How do you tell the difference? Glad you asked! We've put together this handy-dandy guide to help:
1. When did you buy your lamp?
Before January 2008 → Option 1.
After January 2008 ? See Question 2.
2. Is there an “E” on your tube, or bulb box? Note that there are two places the “E” might appear.
Yes? → Option 2.
No? → Option 1.
Still not sure? Please contact our customer service at 800-842-8848. They’ll be delighted to help!
Also Available at:
- For use only as a replacement bulb with specific OttLite® lamps
- True colors, clear details and reduced eyestrain
- Low-heat, low-glare illumination
- Energy efficient bulb rated to last up to 10,000 hours (Replacement PL bulb type E)
What do you think of this product? We’d love to know!
By Engelhard , 01/30/15
I like your writing style truly enjoying this site. ;), buy online pharmacy australia http://2getmeds.com secure tabs online pharmacy reviews
|Showing comments 1-1 of 1|